RC Simulation 2.0
No. of Players: Single Release Date: 2018-07-16 Genre:
Action, Indie, Racing, Simulation, Sports
Game Description RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today's High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats, Planes and Quadcopters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
- - 26 default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
- - Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
- - Over 250 + Workshop tracks to download and enjoy!
- - In game Vehicle Paint Booth with over 100+ different Brushes and Decals to create any unique paint livery you would like.
- - Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
- - 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
- - Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
- - Drive from anywhere you want.
- - Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game.
You can use ANY Controller you want with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, Steam Controllers etc. Though most prefer using a real RC Transmitter via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 11.15.2017) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today's RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or "USB RC Transmitter adapter”.
Current Surface Vehicles:
- – 1/10th Scale Buggy 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Buggy 4WD
- – 1/8th Scale Buggy 4WD
- – 1/10th Scale Stadium Truck 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Short Course 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Short Course 4WD
- – 1/10th Scale Rock Crawler 4WD with moveable camera and paintball marker
- – 1/10th Scale Squatch Rock crawler
- – 1/10th Scale 4-Link Monster truck
- – 1/10th Scale Touring car AWD
- – 1/10th Scale Drift car
- – 1/12th Scale Pan car
- – 1/10th Scale Semi truck with trailer
Current Air Vehicles:
- Mini Quad 250 mm
- Mini Quad 265 mm
- Med Quad 310 mm
- Med Quad 385 mm with movable camera and paintball marker
- PiperKub 40 Trainer plane
- JumboJet 110 Brushless ducted fan aircraft
- FighterJet 88 Brushless ducted fan jet fighter
- Junker 80 Vintage low wing war plane
Current Sea Vehicles:
- 28″ Wakeboat with movable camera and paintball marker
- 36″ Outrigger race boat
- 42″ Catamaran race boat
- 46″ Deep Vee race boat
- 52" Battleship with movable camera and paintball marker
- - Simple yet Powerful in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
In-Game Vehicle Paint Booth
- Easy to use in game vehicle paint booth with over 100 brushes and decals to create your own custom paint schemes. The paint booth also features a accent color changer to really make the whole package come together with changeable metal colors, lexan colors, wing colors, tie rod colors, wheel colors and more.